Loading ...

Am I eligible for the President's honour list as a student with a disability? | Accessible Learning Services and Counselling Services

Home » Spaces » Accessible Learning Services and Counselling Services » forum » Accessible Learning Services » Am I eligible for the President's honour list as a student with a disability?
Accessible Learning Services and Counselling Services

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Edit navigation item

Required The name that will appear in the space navigation.
Required
Required
Required The url can point to an internal or external web page.

Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: Accessible Learning Services

Am I eligible for the President's honour list as a student with a disability?

Subscribe to RSS
  • Am I eligible for the President's honour list as a student with a disability?

• Answered

The President's Honour List recognizes outstanding achievement and is awarded to:

• full-time students who have achieved a term GPA of 4.0
    • students in the Faculty of Continuing Education and Training (FCET) who have achieved a term GPA of 4.0, with a minimum of four courses over three consecutive terms.
    • Students who have an accommodation approved by Counselling and Accessibility Services for the equivalent of a full-time course load are also eligible for this standing.

You can find your certificate online by logging into Student Home and selecting the Academic Records tile. It will be under "Honours and Awards".

Please note that if you are a student of the FCET, your award is not automatically processed based on your grades. You must reach out to the FCET to have your transcript reviewed and check if you meet the eligibility criteria for the award. For questions, please email theservicehub@senecapolytechnic.ca.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)