Loading ...

Which Skills Assessment do I complete?

Home » Spaces » Skills Assessment » forum » Skills Assessment Frequently Asked Questions » Which Skills Assessment do I complete?
Skills Assessment

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Edit navigation item

Required The name that will appear in the space navigation.
Required
Required
Required The url can point to an internal or external web page.

Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: Skills Assessment Frequently Asked Questions

Which Skills Assessment do I complete?

Subscribe to RSS
  • Which skills assessment do I complete?

• Answered

Business, Liberal/General Arts and Hospitality Programs Math Skills Assessment
    This assessment is for all Business and Liberal/General Arts students. The assessment covers nine mathematical topic areas such as whole numbers, arithmetic, integers, decimals, fractions, ratios and proportions, per cents, basic algebra and measurements. No calculators are permitted for this assessment.

Science and Engineering Technology Programs Math Skills Assessment
    The Technology Math Skills assessment is only for the Faculty of Applied Science & Engineering Technology students. The assessment covers the mathematical topic areas such as arithmetic, per cent, ratios and proportions, basic algebra, linear correlation, graphs and systems of linear equations and measurements. Students enrolled in the School of Software Design & Data Science and School of Information Technology Administration and Security programs do not need to complete a math assessment. A hand-held calculator is permitted for this assessment.

Arts and Science – University Transfer Program Math Skills Assessment
    The Math Skills assessment for ASU is only for Arts and Science – University Transfer Students. The assessment covers the mathematical topic areas such as equations and inequalities, functions, linear functions, polynomial and rational functions, exponential and logarithmic functions, the unit circle: sine and cosine functions and periodic functions. A calculator will be provided for this assessment. A hand-held calculator will be permitted for this assessment

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)