Loading ...

What are my responsibilities as a student with regards to OSAP?

Home » Spaces » OSAP » forum » Full‐time after confirmation » What are my responsibilities as a student with regards to OSAP?
OSAP

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Edit navigation item

Required The name that will appear in the space navigation.
Required
Required
Required The url can point to an internal or external web page.

Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: Full‐time after confirmation

What are my responsibilities as a student with regards to OSAP?

Subscribe to RSS
  • What are my responsibilities as a student with regards to OSAP?

• Answered

You must:

• Read and follow the terms and conditions you agreed to in your Master Student Financial Assistance Agreement (MSFAA).
    • Provide accurate information in your OSAP application at the time of submission.
    • Provide all of the required documentation listed on your list of required documents.

Please submit an OSAP Information Change Request Form to notify us of your changes. Please be aware that some changes may require additional supporting documentation. Contact the Financial Aid Office at theservicehub@senecacollege.ca for further information or visit the OSAP website and look up the required form under "Find a Form."

Inform the Financial Aid Office in writing of the following changes after submitting your application:

• change in your program of study
    • withdraw from your program
    • you decide to attend a different postsecondary institution
    • you do not want your student loan funding
    • course load changes
    • study period income
    • government income
    • summer/work term income
    • external academic awards
    • marital status
    • name change
    • any errors made on the original OSAP application you submitted

Your income is verified by OSAP with the Canada Revenue Agency. Not reporting changes listed above could affect your eligibility for current and/or future funding.

If you have not received your expected OSAP funding by the end of the first month of the semester, please check your OSAP account and OSAP Message Centre to check if there are any outstanding documentation you must provide.

If you are not applying for OSAP and you have returned to school full time, please apply for Continuation of Interest-Free Status online through your OSAP account.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)