Loading ...

I have a permanent disability. What grants and bursaries are available through OSAP?

Home » Spaces » OSAP » forum » Full‐time application process » I have a permanent disability. What grants and bursaries are available through OSAP?
OSAP

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Edit navigation item

Required The name that will appear in the space navigation.
Required
Required
Required The url can point to an internal or external web page.

Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: Full‐time application process

I have a permanent disability. What grants and bursaries are available through OSAP?

Subscribe to RSS
  • I have a permanent disability. What grants and bursaries are available through OSAP?

• Answered

The Canada Student Grant for Persons with Disabilities (CSG-PD) is considered with your OSAP application. If you have submitted acceptable documentation proving a permanent disability you could receive the CSG-PD.

The Bursary for Students with Disabilities (BSWD) and the Canada Student Grant for Services and Equipment (CSG-PDSE) are also available. Although Seneca disburses them, they are components of OSAP.

If you want to apply for the BSWD/CSG-PDSE, you must contact Counselling and Accessibility Services and book an appointment with a counsellor to determine your needs and the funds you may be eligible to receive.

Deadlines to apply are the same as your OSAP application.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)