Loading ...

What is the Master Student Financial Assistance Agreement (MSFAA), and what do I do with it? | OSAP

Home » Spaces » OSAP » forum » Full‐time application process » What is the Master Student Financial Assistance Agreement (MSFAA), and what do I do with it?
OSAP

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Edit navigation item

Required The name that will appear in the space navigation.
Required
Required
Required The url can point to an internal or external web page.

Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: Full‐time application process

What is the Master Student Financial Assistance Agreement (MSFAA), and what do I do with it?

Subscribe to RSS
  • What is the Master Student Financial Assistance Agreement (MSFAA), and what do I do with it?

• Answered

The MSFAA is a document that allows OSAP funding to be directly deposited into your personal banking account. It must be processed as the agreement contains the terms and conditions you need to agree to in order to receive and repay their OSAP loan.

You must complete the following steps to process your MSFAA:

1. Wait for an email from National Student Loan Service Centre (NSLSC) to register for your online account and complete your MSFAA online. The email will include all the necessary information and instructions.
    2. If you do not receive an email from NSLSC within three business days from when you applied to OSAP, log into your OSAP application and complete your MSFAA through the link provided.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)