Loading ...

How do I choose a COM or MATH course? | Student Advising

Home » Spaces » Student Advising » forum » Frequent Advising Questions » How do I choose a COM or MATH course?
Student Advising

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Edit navigation item

Required The name that will appear in the space navigation.
Required
Required
Required The url can point to an internal or external web page.

Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: Frequent Advising Questions

How do I choose a COM or MATH course?

Subscribe to RSS
  • If your program requires a COM or MATH course, you will need to consult your academic requirements page to determine which one you need.

Note: Students who need a MATH course first need to do a skills assessment, whereas placement in a COM class will be determined by your admission application.

If you need a MATH skills assessment, you should make every effort to book it as soon as possible before you start your program as you will not be able to have a complete schedule before you have completed the assessment. Normally your assessment can be booked online; however, if you were not able to get a skills assessment in time for your first term, you should reach out directly to skills.assessment@senecacollege.ca.

Note that if you are placed in MTH158, you will be required to take this additional course that is not included in your tuition fees. This will result in an extra course fee(s) in a subsequent semester(s) when you will be required to take MBF100.

Back to FAQ
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)